Saturday, January 22, 2011

welcome home......












Under
the dark cloudy sky...am standing still..
my un-calm feelings still trying to find the girl..
holding her hand, i wish to run all the fields...
my lungs are now full of unhappy smile..
cover of sun-ray, and beckoning of darkness..
still i posses, and i will.. no-matter what happens..
but the thing i miss, that sorrow, anger and tremble...






I cant
think right now, my mind is kind of blocked with so many questions, and i don't want to find the correct answer, as the correct answer may be rude, i thought many times, i would stop expecting anything from anyone, still that's also an expectation.





Finding
the truth , the real is too difficult, because, you never know, the thing you are believing truth may become false, one day suddenly, and we fall from the top of our dream, that we created based on the truth we know. and the worst part, when we find that it is not truth, we stop believing...That is something I think we should not do...




No-matter
whatever happens, I don't stop believing the truth I think is true. If somebody says no that is wrong, no problem. If I also find out later no that was wrong, what I was believing so hard, doesn't matter either..I will still keep believing that is truth...that makes it so special...




Today
I am so confused, I should have some norm, that i can follow while taking decision, again in some situation , may be I would have to violate my own norm, to take a decision, then their must be something, i can follow, when i am confused, Yes, and that is my heart.




But
my heart, keep me waiting for ever and ever, if i could have patience , i could have patience to follow the norm, everything is pointing on the same condition. I should believe. and stop thinking about other bad things, and stop expecting, But is believing is some sort of expectation that my believe will come true?




My
heart left whole night searching for its home..
in an unknown city am filled in my memory foam...
birds has set their journey in another sky...
road is taking curve in fog in search of why...
is she very known to me,or she is somebody unknown...
my feelings waitin at door,and love is walking alone...





I cant
sleep, cant breathe, i cant stop thinking about you...
you are the one i believe, i can die if you want me to..
why so lazy you are, just to say me hello once...
promise i will never say bye, never leave u for a glance..
the road is now turning somewhere, i have never been before..
am afraid, please hold me tight, we will never part for sure..
i will be waiting for you,no matter how long it takes to find me...
till then am happy being sad in your sweet memory..


No comments:

Post a Comment